RRB ALP Recruitment 2024: New Recruitment Announced for Total 5696 Vacancies on Class 10th Pass in Indian Railways, Know Complete Details.
We have brought a very good news for the candidates who are waiting for railway recruitment Indian Railway has released the recruitment advertisement for 5696 new posts for the candidates who have passed class 10, the recruitment advertisement has been published on the official website of Indian Railway, the interested candidates can apply online till 19th February 2024. Candidates have to apply through online application by visiting the official website of Indian Railways.
You will get detailed information regarding this recruitment announced by Indian Railways through this article which includes post wise information of total vacancies, state wise total vacancies information, detailed educational qualification information, selection process and complete information on how to apply online is given below.
Detailed information of vacancies.
Indian Railway Recruitment Board has officially released the recruitment advertisement of total 5696 posts for the post of Assistant Lock Pilot which is as follows
- Ahmedabad 238
- Ajmer 228
- Bangalore 473
- Bhopal 284
- Bhubaneswar 280
- Bilaspur 1326
- Chandigarh 66
- Chennai 148
- Gorakhpur 43
- Guwahati 62
- Jammu Srinagar 39
- Kolkata 345
- Malda 217
- Mumbai 547
- Muzaffarpur 38
- Patna 38
- Prayagraj 291
- Ranchi 153
- Secunderabad 758
- Siliguri 67
- Thiruvananthapuram 70
Candidates who wish to apply in this recruitment announced by Indian Railways must have passed Matriculation Examination from a recognized State or Central Board and he or she must have obtained iti Trade Certificate in the relevant discipline from ACVT NCVT or one must have completed three years Diploma Course in Mechanical Electrical Electrician. should be completed. Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Automobile Engineering or Engineering from an AICTE recognized institution. For detailed information about educational qualification read the official notification given below.
Candidates whose age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on one July 2024 will be eligible for this recruitment. Also relaxation of upper cutoff will be given for three years and five years for OBC and SC ST candidates respectively.
- General category candidates have to pay ₹500 fee to apply in this recruitment.
- SC ST Ex-Serviceman PWD Women Transgender Minority and Economically Backward Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 250 to apply for this recruitment.
The selection processor in this recruitment will be done through three stages in which firstly CBT exam will be conducted through online means after passing this exam and meritorious candidates will be called for main exam and then final selection will be done through interview.
Last date to apply online is 20 February 2024
Official website to apply : https://indianrailways.gov.in/
How to apply online.
- To apply in this recruitment candidates first download the below official notification and read all the details and educational qualification information and check whether you are eligible to apply for this recruitment or not.
- After that, first of all candidates should go to the official website of Indian Railway Board
- to apply Click on the ALP Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2024 option here Here
- you have to fill all the information and upload the necessary educational qualification documents
- Your photograph and signature will have to be uploaded
- Application fee has to be paid through online mode
- After filling the form submit the application and get its print.
Advertisement : Click here
Notification : Click here
Apply online : Click here
Read gujrati mahiti : Click here
Regular information of all the recruitment announced by Govt Sarkarshree is placed on our website in addition to this our website information of government schemes latest news and various updates and things to know etc. are updated regularly so all the visitors are recommended that our website marugujaratbharti.in Visiting regularly