Know complete information about Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana Know scheme form interest calculation and other detailed information.
Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana : Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana has been implemented by the Government Shri which is a hundred percent safe plan under this plan you can invest from a minimum of two hundred and fifty rupees per annum and according to the capacity you can invest up to one and a half lakh rupees. This scheme is only for daughters By investing in which the daughter’s future can be made bright and her education and marriage expenses can be easily met. At present most of the parents are investing money for their daughters under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and the government is also paying very good compensation under this scheme. But for those parents who have not yet invested in the name of their daughters under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, this article is very necessary, read this article once and invest at least as much as possible in the name of your daughters and make your daughter’s future bright for the future. Under this scheme you can invest up to 15 years to invest under this scheme you can go to any post office or any bank and open a Sukanya Samriddhi account. Detailed information about the benefits of this scheme is given below.
Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana
|Annually you will get returns on the amount you have invested
|All states of the country
|For development of daughters
|All girls from 0 to 15 years of age in the country
|Mode of Application
Information about Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana
- Any parent can open an account for their daughter between 0 to 10 years of age under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Under this scheme, you can invest Rs 250 to Rs 1.5 lakh annually in your daughter’s name.
- Under this scheme you can open an account in the name of maximum two daughters and invest.
- If you have twin daughters then you can open an account in the name of three daughters in total.
- You can open an account under this scheme and invest till the age of the daughter is maximum ten years.
- Account can be opened in post office under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Apart from this you can open Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account in any bank as per your wish.
Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana Interest Rate.
Ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, the central government has announced an increase in the interest rate on small savings schemes. Every parent who invests in their daughter’s future under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana will benefit directly.
The government has increased the interest rate on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for the January March quarter by 20 basis points to 8.2% from the current 8% as per a circular issued by the Ministry of Finance. Thus the highest interest paying scheme among all existing savings schemes is the current Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana which pays the highest interest rate of 8.2% per annum.
Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana Calculator.
If you have invested money under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in your daughter’s name or if you are planning to invest money under this scheme in your daughter’s name, how much interest you will get under this scheme and how much profit you will get for 15 years on your investment and how much is the total amount You can check it through Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator In Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana you can invest from Rs 250 to Rs 1.5 lakh per annum and to calculate the total return you will get in 15 years on the investment you have made or the money you are planning to invest click here You will know the complete calculation
List of documents required for opening an account under the scheme.
Following documents are required to open an account under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in your daughter’s name
- Birth certificate of baby girl.
- Example of residence of guardian.
- ID proof of guardian.
- Guardian’s Guardian’s PAN Card.
- A passport size photograph of the child.
- Ration card.
- Scheme Application Form.
Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana Helpline Number.
Parents who want to open an account for their daughters under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana or have any query related to this scheme, they can contact the helpline number given below and get information regarding this scheme.
helpline number – 1800 233 060
SBI Sukanya samrudhi yojna : Click here
Application form : Click here
Sukanya samrudhi yojna calculator : Click here
Read Gujarati mahiti : Click here
More yojna info : Click here
Frequently Asked Questions.
1 ) How many age daughters are benefited in Sukanya Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- 0 to 10 year old girls
2) How much interest is paid in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- 8.2% from January 2024
3) What is the maximum amount of rupees that can be invested under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- A maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh per annum
4 ) Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana How many years can be invested under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- For 10 years
5) Maximum number of daughters account can be opened under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- Account can be opened for two daughters.
6) Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana Helpline No
- 1800 233 060