WhatsApp ગ્રૂપમાં જોડાવો!

PM Suryodaya Yojana 2024

PM Suryodaya Yojana 2024 : Install solar panel at home for free Know the complete details of the scheme here. PM Suryodaya Yojana 2024 : Under this scheme install solar panel at home for free, light bill will be 0 and additionally income of 12,000 to 15,000.

Announcement of PM Suryoday Yojana in Budget

PM Suryodaya Yojana has been announced by the central government in the recently announced budget. Under this scheme, more subsidies will be given by the government to install solar panels on the roofs of people’s houses, without any initial cost, everyone can install these solar panels on their roofs and get electricity. can produce.

આને પણ વાંચો : બ્યુટી પાર્લર સહાય યોજના 2024 ટૂંક સમયમાં જાહેર થશે આટલા ડોક્યુમેન્ટ રેડી રાખો, સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી અહીંથી વાંચો

Increase in subsidy

Under the previous solar panel scheme run by Sarkarshree, 40% subsidy was given whereas under the new Pradhan Mantri Suryodaya Yojana announced in the budget, it has been announced that 60% subsidy will be given, and the remaining 40% amount will be given as loan to the people, thus under this scheme Installing solar panels does not require any investment.

Main objective of the scheme

The main objective of this new scheme announced by Shri Sarkar is that even economically weaker people can take maximum advantage of this scheme and get relief from electricity bills by installing solar panels on their roofs.

આને પણ વાંચો :પ્રધાનમંત્રી આવાસ યોજના કોને મળશે લાભ? કેટલા ડોક્યુમેન્ટ જોશે વગેરે તમામ માહિતી વાંચવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો

A target of installing solar panels on roofs of one crore houses.

The target of this new scheme announced by Sarkarshree is to install solar panels on the roofs of one crore houses. In this scheme, the government wants to increase the subsidy so that more people can take advantage of this scheme by taking loans without investment and install solar panels on their houses. And India can develop more in renewable energy sector. This scheme is specifically for people whose monthly electricity consumption is less than 300 units.


પીએમ સૂર્યોદય યોજના 2024 સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો

It is worth mentioning that Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the PM Suryoday Yojana after the inauguration of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya last month, after which Finance Minister Nirmala Sita Raman made a provision for this scheme while presenting the budget in the Lok Sabha on February 1. A provision of Rs 10,000 crore has been made for this scheme in the budget presented this year. The finance minister in his budget speech has said that people will be able to save ₹10,000 to ₹18,000 annually with this scheme.

Leave a Comment