Shramyogi Shiksha Sahay Yojana : Apply online Shramyogi Shikshan Sahai Yojana : This scheme has been launched by the Gujarat Building and Construction Shramyogi Kalyan Board to provide educational assistance to the children of needy construction workers engaged in the construction profession starting from primary school up to higher education i.e. Ph.D. Aid amount is provided for the course up to
Here all the information about Shramyogi Shiksha Sahay Yojana, how much assistance is available, what are the required documents and how to apply for assistance online etc. is given here so read this article till the end.
What is Shramyogi Education Assistance Scheme? Shramyogi Shiksha Sahay Yojana :
This scheme has been launched by the Gujarat Building and Construction Labor Welfare Board to provide educational assistance to the children of needy construction workers engaged in the construction profession in the state who have progressed to higher studies and education so that their child can obtain doctor engineer and degree.
RULES OF THE SCHEME -Shramyogi Shiksha Sahay Yojana :
- Construction workers registered with the Labor Welfare Board will be eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
- Construction lord or online application within the prescribed time limit.
- If only two children of a construction worker are eligible for assistance.
- Both the children will have to fill separate online forms.
- The age of the child should be maximum 30 years.
- If the son or daughter is mute or disabled then the wahi limit will not apply.
- Which will be limited to the first trial in that academic year.
- If students fail in a class, they will not be eligible for assistance again in the same class or grade.
- This assistance will not be available to children who are studying in the Jai Children Open University.
- Applicants who have to fill the scholarship form of children must fill the complete correct details otherwise the application may be cancelled.
Assistance available under the scheme.
Under this scheme, the children of construction workers will be given assistance of up to ₹30,000 for the course starting from primary school to higher education i.e. Ph.D.
Documents required for the scheme
- Bonafide certificate of ongoing course of the student.
- aadhar card.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Student’s last year result.
- School or college fee payment receipt.
- If assistance is Rs 5000 or more then affidavit or related form will have to be filled.
How to apply online?
- To apply online for the scheme first visit the official website.
- Applicant can apply online by visiting https://sanman.gujarat.gov.in/ website.
- First you have to register on the website and login with ID password.
- You will get ID password after registration.
- In registration you will be asked to fill the construction committee details and click on create button.
- Then login through id password.
- Then you have to click on Education Assistance Scheme.
- Now you will see information about the scheme and rules read it and click on accept.
- Then click on Apply button.
- Then you have to fill personal details.
- In which details of labor identity card, student information, address and after filling the information, click on the save button.
- Then the scheme details have to be filled in which study details.
- Then you have to upload the document.
- Here you will be able to upload a copy of the document without your assistance in Xeroxing it.
- In which certificate or any document should be within 1 MB.
- After uploading the document you have to read the rules and select “I agree to all the above terms” and click the submit button.
- By following the above steps your application has been submitted.
- Now you will have received the application number, save it and write it down and this application number will be useful to check the status of the application.
Official website : Click here
Read gujarati mahiti : Click here